Reynold Austin is the founder and President of Donald Moore Canada.
Born in Barbados where he received his early education. He is a commerce graduate of Highbury College, London, England and a graduate of the LIMRA (Life Insurance Marketing and Research Association) School of Sales Management
In 1971, he received his Insurance and Investment licenses, quickly established his Company and never looked back.
An established and prominent entrepreneur, Reynold Austin has been, for the past 30 years, the CEO of Austin Global Insurance & Financial Services and many other business ventures. Reynold Austin currently manages more than 80 Insurance and Financial advisors throughout Hamilton and the Greater Toronto Area ( GTA )
Mr. Austin is the Past President of the Life Underwriters Association and a founding member and Past President of the Barbados Canadian Association. Reynold is also the Past President of the Junior Chamber of Commerce.
Reynold Austin believes that it is our civic duty to support and give back to the community. He has been the founder, CEO and President of many non-profit organizations in Hamilton and broader communities.
In The Community
- He is the Director of SISO ( Settlement and Integration Services Organization Inc.
- Reynold is the President and CEO of Ebony Gardens (the first black managed townhome complex managing over $8 Million annually in the Hamilton Area.
- Reynold Austin is the former Director of the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce
- During his term as President of the Junior Chamber of Commerce, Reynold successfully organized the Hamilton’s first Annual Power Boat Race. It has become a successful annual fundraising event that has continued for decades.
- Reynold Austin is the founder and President of Donald Moore Canada (formerly Barbados House (Canada) Inc. Toronto). An organization that during the period of 1995-1999 administered and allocated more than $10 Million to worthy community projects.
- In association with the highly politicized Jobs Ontario Youth Program, Barbados House aided thousands of young people in the community find employment.
- In 2007, Reynold Austin was appointed to the Mayor’s Immigration Strategy Advisory Committee
- Among his many awards and honours, Reynold is the recipient of the Hugh McKenzie Award for his outstanding community service.